What changes can you expect to ensure that we are reducing the transmission of COVID-19 to our patients and staff?
- Staff and patients must wear a face mask or face cover and sanitize hands prior to entering our office.
- Staff will be temperature checked and screened prior to each shift.
- We will operate by appointment only.
- Please arrive no earlier than 5 minutes prior to your appointment time.
- Upon arrival for your appointment, remain in your car and give our office a call at 408.295.2580 to let us know you have arrived. A nurse will walk to your car for screening, then take you directly to the treatment room.
- If you are feeling sick, feverish, have a cough, or have shortness of breath, please let us know prior to your appointment so we can reschedule.
- Patients only will be allowed into the office. No family or other visitors allowed.
- Follow-ups and consultations are through Facetime or equivalent video call.
- Staff and patients must maintain adequate social distancing of at least 6 feet. During treatment, nurses will be wearing PPE (face masks, gloves, gowns, and face shields, as appropriate for the treatment being done).
- Cloth linens and robes will be temporarily replaced with their disposable counterparts.
What other things have we incorporated to ensure the safety and security of our patients and staff?
- Our office will have new hours: Tuesday – Friday from 10:00 – 6:00 pm, until further notice. We will close from 1:00 pm -2:00 pm daily for a lunch break and to refresh our facility.
- We are operating at less than 60% capacity to ensure adequate spacing between appointments, time for proper cleaning and sanitation, and adequate social distancing. Our esthetics will continue to be closed.
- Hand sanitizers are available throughout the office.
- Hepa filters and air purification devices are placed in our treatment rooms and throughout the office.
- Each treatment room will be thoroughly cleansed and wiped down with medical grade disinfectant after each patient.
- Front desk countertops and other points of contact will be wiped down frequently, while pens and payment processing pads will be disinfected after each use.