The skin around the eyes is delicate and thinner, and gets a good daily “workout” from smiling, squinting, or widening in surprise, making it one of the more vulnerable areas of the face to start aging – often sooner than forehead wrinkles or smile lines appear. The eye area is not only susceptible to wrinkles (crow’s feet) but also puffiness and dark circles, which can make a person appear tired or upset when they are not.
An eye cream formulated with key ingredients can help fortify and protect the skin around the eyes and is one of the best ways to prevent – or slow down – the aging process. If you’re in your 20s, using eye cream twice daily may make a world of difference for how your eye area ages. If you’re older, eye cream still provides wonderful anti-aging benefits – including softening of fine lines and/or reducing eye puffiness – and is highly recommended.
At our San Jose medical spa, our clinical staff worked with scientists to create Rejuvenating Eye Repair – an eye cream formulated with All-trans-Retinol, a far less irritating retinoic acid that penetrates the skin better to increase firmness and preserve barrier function. It also contains:
- Niacinamide to brighten skin
- Ceramide Peptide Complex to support lymphatic drainage to enhance firmness and elasticity
- Green Tea Polyphenols (GTP) to fight free radicals
- Vitamins C-E-K to nourish and calm
- Arnica to help discoloration
Rejuvenating Eye Repair, you will immediately:
- Reduce puffiness
- Soothe, hydrate, and brighten the skin around the eye
Continual use will:
- Increase skin firmness and elasticity
- Visibly reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
This multi-purpose eye cream is suitable for all skin types, including sensitive, and is non-comedogenic.
Shop Rejuvenating Eye Cream here.