At Blu Cocoon MedSpa in San Jose, we are seeing RED! The ruby red pout is in for the season. Try red lips to take your look to the next level or to make a statement.
Here are some tips on picking your red lipstick:
- It’s not about the lipstick color. It’s about how your skin looks against the lipstick.
- Orange-reds will pop more on fair skin than a true red or a blue-red.
- If you want to pull off a super bright red, do so with a heavier eye (darker eyeliner and/or more mascara) to balance the look.
- Keep your eyeshadow colors neutral.
- Stop by a makeup counter and try on different shades of red.
- Have fun and remember . . .
“The best color in the whole world is the one that looks good on you.”
– Coco Chanel